Lifeline Assistance Program
Bark Mobile is proud to participate in the U.S. Government Lifeline Assistance Program
Individuals may qualify for low-cost wireless service if they receive one or more of the following types of assistance:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (NPHA)
• Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
Individuals can sign up for Lifeline if they have a child or dependent that participates in any of the programs listed above.
Individuals are also eligible if they live in a household with an income less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Lifeline Rate Plans
The discounted plan below is available for qualifying customers.
- 1 GB 4G LTE Data
- Unlimited Nationwide Calling
- Unlimited Nationwide SMS & MMS
*Taxes and fees are included. Roaming data will be at 3G speeds.
Extra data may be purchased for $10 per GB.
For More Information Contact Bark Mobile