Revision Published Jan 18, 2019
Please read the following acceptable use policy regarding Bark Mobile services and offerings. The following represents an agreement between Bark Mobile and the consumer.
Bark Mobile and affiliates (“BARK MOBILE,” “us,” or “we”) call to attention important information pertaining to your (also “subscriber”) wireless service found in this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). BARK MOBILE may revise this policy from time to time; all revised copies of this AUP are effective immediately upon posting to www.carolinawest.com and/or www.mybarkmobile.com. Also, all of our plans and services are provided in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, as amended from time-to-time and which can be found here: [LINK].
The following items are considered “misuse” and may result in decreased data speeds, suspension or termination of service:
- Using the service or device to engage in any activity that is or reasonably could be considered unlawful or that negatively affects BARK MOBILE's company, subscribers, employees, or the company reputation or perception of the service provided.
- Any act that interferes with BARK MOBILE's operations, network, or ability to provide quality service.
- Generation or dissemination of viruses, malware or “denial of service” attacks.
- Tampering with or modifying your device in any way that would harm BARK MOBILE, BARK MOBILE's network, or other users facilitate violation of this policy.
- "Spamming" or engaging in abusive, unsolicited or other unwanted communications, or any other mass, automated voice or data communication for commercial or marketing purposes.
- Using the service for purposes other than personal, family or household use (unless you have subscribed to a commercial or wholesale service plan and then only to the extent allowed by your plan), including for example, as a dedicated data connection, or in connection with any server or host applications, including continuous web camera broadcasts, automated data feeds, machine-to-machine connections or applications that are broadcast to multiple servers or recipients, for resale, connecting to other devices that may be used outside your household or by persons not part of your household including "hotspots".
- The use or deployment of applications commonly used for unlawful, fraudulent, or infringing purposes such as “bots” also known as web robots, WWW robots, are software applications that run automated tasks over the Internet running software or other devices that maintain continuously active Internet connections when a computer’s connection would otherwise be idle, or “keep alive” functions.
Violation of AUP
BARK MOBILE reserves the right to deny, modify, suspend, or terminate service, without notice, to anyone whose usage violates this policy, the BARK MOBILE Terms and Conditions, the limitations and conditions of their service plan or whose usage harms BARK MOBILE's network or service levels provided to other users. If terminated, you may be charged an early termination fee, if applicable. We may monitor your compliance with the above but will not monitor the content of your communications except as otherwise expressly permitted or required by law.